Sarder Moin Ud Din (IT Consultant)
Mobile No: + 8801711035587
Versatile, result oriented and highly energized individual with a broad experience in understanding & identifying service delivery mechanism & business focused CS solution. Proven capability to improve productivity while maintaining the balance between cost and service delivery. Hands-on experiences in leading teams and keep them focused and productive beyond organizational expectation. Ability to develop and manage relationship across the organization based on trust, teamwork, experience and knowledge.
Strategic Planning Employee Engagement Quality Assurance
Project Management Learning & Development Operation Management
Training Management Induction & Orientation Program Performance Management
Coaching & Counseling Change Management Process Improvement
MY OUTSOURCING LIMITED, House # 37, Road # 27, Block A, Banani, Dhaka 1212
Position: Sr. Project Manager, Project & Skill Management
From: March, 2016 to the date
- Determine call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintain and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; managing process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Accomplish call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Participate in and advise senior management regarding strategies and relationships, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks
- Center in Charge for the Project of Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP). The government of Bangladesh has initiated a “Skills for employment investment program”, managed by Skills Development Coordination and Management Unit (SDCMU), under the MoF with funding from ADB for multi-tranche financing facility for 2014-2023 to train 1.5 million people with 70 % job placement.
- Coordinated the Project of Employment Incentive Program - Support To Development Of Kaliakoir Hi-Tech Park. The core objective of the Employment Incentive Program was to provide training and developing human resources for Kaliakoir Hi-Tech Park. Thirty (30) people were trained and appointed for job after completion of the project.
- Certified Industry Specialist Assessor of Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP) Appointed by Bangladesh Association of Call Center & Outsourcing (BACCO).
- Appointed as the Management Representative (MR) for conducting internal quality audits to ensure that the QMS conforms to the ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) Certification Services within the company quality standard.
TEAM CREATIVE (CHAMPS21.COM), (Initiative of The Daily Star, A Concern of Transcom Group)
Position: Project Manager, Technical Department
From: April, 2010 to February, 2016
- Developing project documents, flow chart and project guidelines
- Coordinating and communicating with different Govt. Ministries
- Coordinating and managing project resources between different vendors and escalating where necessary.
- HR recruitment for process and conduct training for agents
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Managing and leading the technical team
- Coordinating and managing project resources between departments and escalating where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Managing Google Developer Console and publishing the Apps in Play Store
- Ensure daily operational planning with available manpower, shift wise following up and monitoring.
- Regular monitoring of critical factors/pending issues.
- Follow up the quality of feedback to customers and give improvement feedback to respective concerned.
- Follow up of SLA (Service Level Agreement) with stakeholders and notify when required.
- Arrange town hall meeting regularly and share update on performance, action plans and engagement activities.
- Identify and arrange necessary training and development initiatives for team to serve the customers efficiently.
- Make sure that communication with the team is made on time and effectively (verbally, mail, SMS/Other ).
- Give constructive, specific feedback and guide on action to ensure expected output from the team.
- Implement customer service delivery guideline within the team to ensure unique customer experience or to improve existing service delivery process/system and suggest mitigation plan to improve better customer experience.
- Develop team members through involving, enabling, coaching, and providing direction & feedback to ensure expected and real time service delivery.
- Perform team staffing duties, including roster management, salary & ergonomic issue follow up; refereeing disputes/grievance matters and administering disciplinary procedure within the.
- Conduct monthly formal feedback session with direct reports to share performance related observation and to ensure achievement of individual performance indicators (KPI) through structured follow up mechanism.
- Coordinated the Project School 2021 Digital School Management System, a Govt. funded project initiated by Bangladesh Computer Council (BCC). The objective of the project is to implement the Digital School Management System into 100 high schools, 64 school from district HQ (1 from each district), and 36 Schools from divisional HQs. The objective of the project is to digitalize the schools involving the main stakeholders i.e. school management, teachers, students and parents bringing all of them into a single platform for interaction.
- Lead the Development Team of Champs21.com, a web based application for educational resources. Champs21.com primarily offering a self-assessment test service to assess students’ own strengths and weaknesses in Mathematics and Science towards stronger academic foundation. It also enables students to brush up their ‘beyond-textbook’ learning in both Bangla and English languages. Another area of scholastic focus of this approach covers General Knowledge, IQ, and Current Affairs in its extra curriculum section.
- Lead the Development Team of The Daily Star, the Online News Portal of Bangladesh's leading English newspaper updating 24/7 with latest, breaking, politics, business, technology, world, entertainment, sports, lifestyle and crime news.
- Lead the Development Team of ClassTune.com, a web based School Management System and Mobile APP. ClassTune is the bridge among Students, Parents and Teachers. It is the easiest and quickest way for School Administrator to connect anyone related to School in a single platform.
AAMRA INFOTAINMENT LIMITED, (A Company of Aamra Group)
Position: Assistant Manager, Web Development
From: August, 2000 to April 2010
- Manage and conducted regular reviews for web development process.
- Maintained multiple web development projects and managed various project management tools.
- Assisted tasks to web development members and ensured high quality in production.
- Scheduled project calendar and maintained regular records of project status and submitted it to management.
- Analyzed process and recommended necessary improvements to process.
- Coordinated with internal and external clients and developed various solutions to problems.
- Coordinated more then 500+ Web Development Projects
- Lead the Technical Team of Bangladeshinfo.com, the First Online News Portal of Bangladesh
- Lead the Technical Team of 2funmail.com, the First Online Gaming Portal of Bangladesh
- Lead the Technical Team of Closeup1.com, the First TV Reality Show of Bangladesh
- MBA (Major in Human Resource Management) from ASA University, Dhaka
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) from National University, Gazipur
- Computer Professional Information System Management Certificate (CPISM) Aptech Computer Education,
- Certificate Course on Data Entry System Management.
- Quality Standards ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) Certification Training.
- Occupational Health and Safety by BRAC and BEF.
Operating Systems & Applications: Proficiency & sound knowledge on various operating systems, MS-Office based applications (MS-Excel, MS-Access, MS-Visio, Smartsheet for defining the project tasks, JIRA for Team Management and issue tracking & Github for Project Repository.