He the Limited Liability Partner of Fernhill Consulting House LL.P (Uk), an Accounting and Bookkeeping practice in the City of London .He specialized in accountancy, bookkeeping, VAT, payroll, tax, business planning in the UK and structuring and dealing regularly with HMRC on behalf of clients. He has a business running experience of over 5 years and able to manage the diverse nature of client from various business sector, which has grown massively over the past few years.
Before he starts FCH LL.P, he worked for a number of years at Nsalim and Partner & PlusMinus Chartered Certified Accountants. He is a qualified Certified Accounting Technician and currently perusing to become a Chartered Taxation Adviser with COIT UK .
Experience and Expertise:
- New business start-ups in UK
- Advise and Incorporation of Companies in UK
- Advising prospective investors in the UK on Best Corporate Setups
- Accounting, finance, corporate reporting, taxation, IFRS
- Planning, budgeting, economic & financial analysis.
- Operations, HR, compliance, corporate services.
- Business management, negotiation, strategy, leadership.
- UK HMRC Tax Investigations and Compliance