She is a qualified Member of the Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) and a Limited Liability Partner of Fernhill Consulting House LL.P (UK). She has the substantial Accounting, Tax & Finance experiences in accountancy practice & other sectors. She also demonstrated strong client focus combined with a proven commitment to the achievement of targets and business objectives in the current and previous positions. Conceptualize complex issues, analyze data, and produce thorough Management/Financial reports and policy recommendation.
Her current role consist of 40% Accounts preparation, 25% Tax returns & tax advisory, 10% Management Accounts, 10% VAT, Payroll, 15% Other Advisory, Trainee supervision and office management.
My Experience and Expertise:
- Prepare Management accounts for both external & internal use, cash-flow analysis and sensitivity analysis for the attention to details of actual business performance.
- Create Limited Company, SMEs, sole-trader/Partnership Accounts, Tax-return submission, IXBRL filing, Company House submission.
- Prepare and submit the self-assessment tax return for the client.
- Prepare & submit quarterly VAT returns for the clients/companies.
- Company formation, annual return submission & strikes off application and Sole trader registration.
- VAT registration/de-registration and PAYE scheme registration and closes.
- Manage the PAYE & RTI submissions for the clients on a monthly basis.
- Perform off-site bookkeeping/Management accounts tasks for required clients.
- Maintaining a portfolio of clients and correspondence with different regulatory bodies such as HMRC, Companies house etc.
- Advise on tax implications and tax investigations from HMRC
- Build effective communication systems with the clients, providing appropriate guidelines as needed through e-mails, fax, telephone etc.
- Supervise & review the trainee’s work to help them understand the best practice.