He the Limited Liability Partner of Fernhill Consulting House LL.P (Uk), an Accounting and Bookkeeping practice in the City of London .He specialized in accountancy, bookkeeping, VAT, payroll, tax, business planning in the UK and structuring and dealing regularly with HMRC on behalf of clients. He has a business running experience of over 5 years and able to manage the diverse nature of client from various business sector, which has grown massively over the past few years.
Before he starts FCH LL.P, he worked for a number of years at Nsalim and Partner & PlusMinus Chartered Certified Accountants. He is a qualified Certified Accounting Technician and currently perusing to become a Chartered Taxation Adviser with COIT UK .
Experience and Expertise:
- New business start-ups in UK
- Advise and Incorporation of Companies in UK
- Advising prospective investors in the UK on Best Corporate Setups
- Accounting, finance, corporate reporting, taxation, IFRS
- Planning, budgeting, economic & financial analysis.
- Operations, HR, compliance, corporate services.
- Business management, negotiation, strategy, leadership.
- UK HMRC Tax Investigations and Compliance
She is a qualified Member of the Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) and a Limited Liability Partner of Fernhill Consulting House LL.P (UK). She has the substantial Accounting, Tax & Finance experiences in accountancy practice & other sectors. She also demonstrated strong client focus combined with a proven commitment to the achievement of targets and business objectives in the current and previous positions. Conceptualize complex issues, analyze data, and produce thorough Management/Financial reports and policy recommendation.
Her current role consist of 40% Accounts preparation, 25% Tax returns & tax advisory, 10% Management Accounts, 10% VAT, Payroll, 15% Other Advisory, Trainee supervision and office management.
My Experience and Expertise:
- Prepare Management accounts for both external & internal use, cash-flow analysis and sensitivity analysis for the attention to details of actual business performance.
- Create Limited Company, SMEs, sole-trader/Partnership Accounts, Tax-return submission, IXBRL filing, Company House submission.
- Prepare and submit the self-assessment tax return for the client.
- Prepare & submit quarterly VAT returns for the clients/companies.
- Company formation, annual return submission & strikes off application and Sole trader registration.
- VAT registration/de-registration and PAYE scheme registration and closes.
- Manage the PAYE & RTI submissions for the clients on a monthly basis.
- Perform off-site bookkeeping/Management accounts tasks for required clients.
- Maintaining a portfolio of clients and correspondence with different regulatory bodies such as HMRC, Companies house etc.
- Advise on tax implications and tax investigations from HMRC
- Build effective communication systems with the clients, providing appropriate guidelines as needed through e-mails, fax, telephone etc.
- Supervise & review the trainee’s work to help them understand the best practice.